- Description: An inspirational montage created from three images and two typefaces.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, Steps taken while designing): First, I changed the image sign to 8 1/2 by 11. Then I took the image of the clouds and made that my background image. I added a mask to this layer, as well as the layer of the girl.The girl’s image was set to overlay and with black paint, I blended the images together. Then I added a filter to make the image more appealing. Lastly, for my text, I decided to use a serif and a decorative. I then colored some of the words within the quote to add emphasis.
- Message: The message I’m trying to convey is an optimistic one, that inspires people to be happier.
- Audience: Teenagers and young adults, those in need of inspiration.
- Top Thing Learned: Through this project, I’ve learned how to mask- which allows me to blend images together without damaging the layers.
- Filter / Colorization used and where it was applied: I increased the saturation on the girl with the umbrella’s layer.
- Color scheme and color names: Complementary- Blue and Orange
- Title Font Name & Category: Oldstyle- PT Serif, Script- Homeade Apple
- Copy Font Name & Category: None
- Thumbnails of Images used:
11. Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site):
4K Wallpapers: https://free4kwallpapers.com/wallpaper/beautiful/beautiful-girl-happy-rain-umbrella-walk-free/WngW
Science 4 all: http://science-all.com/wallpapers/clouds-wallpaper.html
Thomas Peter Flood: https://thomaspeterflood.wordpress.com/tag/vignettes/